DCA will negotiate contract terms upon selection. A project will be awarded upon signing of an agreement or contract that outlines terms, scope, budget, and other necessary items. The final contract will be subject to the City’s Campaign Finance, Contractor Responsibility, Equal Benefits, Equal Opportunity, Living Wage, Minority / Women Business Enterprise and Slavery Disclosure Ordinances, as well as any other ordinances in effect in the City of Los Angeles.
The following criteria will form the basis upon which the Department of Cultural Affairs evaluates vendor qualifications:
- Vendor Experience: Vendor demonstrates successful completion of similar projects and has expertise necessary to undertake the project.
- Proposal Presentation: The information is presented in a clear, logical manner, and is well organized.
- Suitability of Proposal: Proposed solution meets stated needs and criteria set forth in the RFQ.
- Creative Capabilities: Prior work and proposal demonstrate artistic, innovative, and easy-to-use webwork that engages communities and viewers.
- Vendor Staff Capacity: Project team assigned demonstrates appropriate capacity to deliver the project on time and on budget.
- Project Cost Estimates and Pricing: Vendor demonstrates ability to deliver project within the established budget. Estimated pricing is reasonable and commensurate with the value of the services being rendered.
- Preliminary Project Time Line: Vendor clearly articulates steps of the proposed project and an estimated time to complete each project phase.
Due to the large number of responses received, we have extended our project timeline to ensure that the best match is made for the pending engagement. We have reviewed and scored all qualified submissions; and we are still in the process of determining which firms will be called back for presentations. DCA will be in touch regarding your status as soon possible. Many thanks for your interest and patience.
RFQ Release Date: 4/4/14 RFQ Submission Due Date: 5/2/14 Submission Evaluation: 5/5/14 – 5/16/14 Top Candidate Vendor Interviews: 5/19/14 – 5/23/14 Announcement of Selected Vendor: 5/26/14 Contract Negotiation: 5/26/14 – 6/6/14 Contract Execution & Project Commencement: 6/9/14 – 6/20/14